What it Means to be a Hawthorn Girl
- Belonging to a sisterhood with traditions, celebrations and strong relationships
- Being on a path to college
- Wearing a uniform
- Developing your unique leadership skills
- Belonging to an Advisory with a small group of students and a faculty member
- Learning through hands-on, project based activities
- Having 1 -2 hours of homework each night
- Participating in a wide variety of clubs, activities and community service opportunities. Hawthorn students’ learning stretches beyond the classroom.
- HAVING SCHOOL SPIRIT FOR THIS SPECIAL PLACE!!