Hawthorn 2022 - 2023 School Plans
Hawthorn's Plans for the 2022 - 2023 School Year
2022 - 23 School Calendar
Academic Program -- our approach is:
- Rigorous high-quality curriculum
- High expectations in supportive environment
- Strong partnership between school and home to optimize student success
- We are enrolling now! We would especially love to meet potential new 6th and 7th grade students. Call or come by to learn more, for a tour, and to enroll.
- For returning students, please make sure that you notify us of changes with contact information.
- Our main office is open for you to come by and is taking calls at 314-361-5323.
- We are pleased that we will be able to offer transportation to and from school on a limited basis in 2022-23.
- Please contact the school as soon as possible if you are interested because van seat availability is limited and is offered on a first come first served basis.
Health and Wellness Guidelines
- Vaccines against COVID-19 are strongly encouraged.
- Hawthorn will advocate everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases.
These are the COVID-19 procedures excerpted from our Operational Guidelines and Procedures for Infectious Diseases.
In accordance with the law, we have developed and are posting this plan for public comment:
Safe Return to School and Continuity of Services Plan 2022 (Updated 6_1_22)
- Plan de Retorno Seguro a la Escuela y Continuidad de Servicios 2022 (Actualizado 6_1_22)